11 Ways to Make Your Workstation More Ergonomic
Poorly setup workstations can mean prolonged hours in a bad posture.
Luckily, your workstations don’t have to be poorly setup.
Here’re a few simple yet significant changes to transform your workstation to an ergonomic space of productivity:
- Keep your computer directly in front of you
- Set the monitor at the same level as your eyes
- Place your keyboard flat
- Refrain from sitting too close to the monitor
- Keep your mouse close to your keyboard
- Adjust your seat correctly
- Rest your feet on the floor, or use a foot rest when your feet can’t reach the floor
- Type with your arms at right angles to your shoulders
- Keep your wrists in line with your forearms, both horizontally and vertically
- Take regular breaks every hour
- Stretch and exercise to avoid getting stiff
For more expert tips on health and wellness, consult us here at Hinterland Chiropractic.
Experience the wondrous benefits of chiropractic lifestyle with us!
Contact us today on (07) 5527 3133.