Nutrition Advice Gold Coast
Our bodies function electrically. We all know what happens when the electricity is turned off in our homes or offices.
Suddenly we have no appliances, computers or televisions. In fact, in our society without electricity, everything stops.
Generally, getting the proper balance of electricity to feed our appliances is as simple as flicking a switch. Well, this simple analogy is exactly the same for us all.
Our bodies require fuel in the form of food to keep us functioning. If we supply the body with raw, whole foods full of nutrients the body needs less energy to put this food to use.
If however, we give the body food that is highly processed with added preservatives the body has to work much harder to sort through the rubbish to find the few nutrients it contains.
Therefore eat food as raw and whole as possible (it’s cheaper too). Eat more fresh vegetables, fruit, and complex carbohydrates.
The Chiropractors at our clinic are trained in assisting you with nutritional advice and give up their time weekly to give informative classes, held at our clinic.
It is highly recommended that you attend one of our classes to know more about proper and good nutrition. Attendance is FREE. Ring our clinic as bookings are limited. It could change your life!
Some Basic Nutritional Tips:
- Eat properly constituted, organic, whole, living foods, a high percentage raw. Only steam vegetables. Remember heat kills enzymes.
- The ideal balance is 80% alkaline ash / 20% acid ash foods. Most diets today comprise of 90% acid/10% alkaline.
- Reduce meat in your diet. Any meat consumed should be hormone and pesticide-free. White meat is generally better than red. Try to avoid pork.
- Avoid sugar, dairy, coffee, and alcohol.
- Some broiled fish, deep and cold caught, eaten sparingly is OK.
- Keep high glycaemic fruit intake down. Eat more fruits that have low sugar-conversion, such as pears and apples.
- Eat 6 small meals a day, ensuring that you don’t go hungry and that the body has a constant supply of nutrients.
- The basic supplement program will consist of plant-derived Colloidal Minerals, Vitamins, Essential Fatty Acids, B group Vitamins.
- Exercise and Stretch to get everything moving and assist in detoxing the body in an oxygen-rich environment.
- Rest. Rest. Rest.
- Reduce environmental toxicity.
- Use safe natural personal care products.
- Use safe natural household products.