- Performing simple aerobics can improve your back’s strength and endurance.
- Being overweight can change your body’s center of gravity.
- When you smoke, your spinal disc don’t get enough nutrients which will make you vulnerable to back pain.
SLEEP IN PROPER POSITION
- Make sure that your head won’t be out of alignment with your back.
MAINTAIN GOOD POSTURE
- Try to find ways to be able yo stretch properly and give your muscle and bones some break.
- Lifting can cause you back pain if you don’t lift right.
At Hinterland Chiropractic, we believe in the importance and value of chiropractic care so we are more than happy and willing to provide our patients with answers to their questions about chiropractic care on the Gold Coast (view our YouTube video). For more information about chiropractic care, call us on (07) 5527 3133 or book your initial chiropractic consultation online.