Did you know that there are 45 million people who are blind and 180 million are visually handicapped?
80% of blindness is considered preventable.
Vision loss can be prevented with natural solutions as research indicated.
- Vision loss related to type 2 diabetes can be prevented through healthy lifestyle choices.
- Focus on proper nutrition, exercise and stress management
- Take supplements that contain vitamins and lutein to protect retina from free radical damage
- Add zeaxanthin and antioxidants including vitamins C, E, zinc and copper
- Include omega-3 fatty acids to reduce intraocular pressure
- Boost your dose of antioxidants and protect your vision with blueberries
DHA for Infants
- Daily doses of essential fatty acids (DHA) improve visual development in full-term infants
- Benefits long-term development of stereoscopic vision in babies
Your chiropractors at Hinterland Chiropractic encourage you to focus on prevention and natural solutions.
Study shows that chiropractic adjustments may improve eyesight and reverse vision loss.
Chiropractic adjustments improve the blood flow in the optic nerve and correct spinal misalignments.
Visit Hinterland Chiropractic today! Call us on (07) 5527 3133.