Here’s a 2 minutes and 54 seconds video 6 Holistic Remedies for Insomnia.
It’s a proven fact that sleep plays a vital role in your health.
Insomnia, a sleep disorder, can affect you physically and mentally, adversely affect your immune system and even shorten your life.
Here are some natural, drug-free approaches to better sleep:
- Sleep in a cool room to help your body’s natural thermoregulation.
- Wear socks or put a hot water bottle near your feet to encourage circulation.
- Engage in regular light exercises. It increases your chances of sound sleep.
- Curtains or a sleep mask can help to ensure darkness. Light supresses sleep-promoting melatonin.
- Take supplements that contain calcium, melatonin, and L-tryptophan.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol. Caffeine can disrupt melatonin production, while alcohol can prevent deep sleep.
Research shows that chiropractic adjustments can improve the quality of your sleep.
Insomnia is linked with vertebral subluxations, a condition that can be corrected with chiropractic adjustments.
Learn how chiropractic care can help you sleep better at night.
Contact us today on (07) 5527 3133.
To find this video on our Youtube Channel, please click the link below:
6 Holistic Remedies for Insomnia
Address: 7 Price Street
Nerang, QLD 4211