Here’s a 2 minutes and 36 seconds video 8 Easy Steps to Healthy Holidays.
Holidays bring gifts, parties, and friends and family.
Holidays can also mean eating and drinking too much, and not exercising.
8 easy holiday strategies can help!
- Enter the holidays with a strategy for eating, exercising, sleeping, and managing stress.
- Eat a healthy breakfast every day to ward off high-calorie cravings later.
- Bring healthy snacks to work, like vegetables, fruits, or nuts.
- Keep up your exercise. If you are busy, reduce exercise, but continue to do some.
- Cut the caloric impact of holiday meals by eating healthy foods.
- Reward good behaviour! If you exercise, sleep well, and eat well, allow yourself an occasional delicious reward.
- Bring your own healthy food to events, particularly if you are on a strict diet.
- Get enough sleep, which increases mental and general health, and improves metabolism.
Chiropractic adjustments can increase the quality of your exercise and sleep.
Your chiropractor can help you develop a strong plan for the holidays.
Chiropractic care can help you have a healthy holiday!
Contact us today on (07) 5527 3133.
To find this video on our Youtube Channel, please click the link below:
8 Easy Steps to Healthy Holidays
Address: 7 Price Street
Nerang, QLD 4211