10 Healthy Seeds You Need to Include in your Diet
Instead of grabbing a bag of chips or eating a microwave snack, why not try snacking on seeds?
Seeds that are organic and freshly prepared without preservatives are the ones that provide health-boosting benefits.
Numerous studies show that organic seeds help prevent weight gain, keep your heart healthy and inhibit the accumulation of bad cholesterol.
Here are some of the healthiest seeds you should definitely include in your diet, according to your Gold Coast chiropractor:
- Rich in antioxidants, help detoxify the body, support healthy bones and reduces risk of metabolic syndrome.
- A rich source of phytonutrients, and essential fatty acids, which promotes cardiovascular health
- Rich in potassium, selenium, copper and magnesium
- Significantly inhibit the growth of tumours in the stomach and uterine cervix
- A good source of magnesium, zinc and copper
- An excellent source of calcium and contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, iron, thiamine, zinc and vitamin B6
- Its oil contains high level of omega-3 fatty, which is known to help prevent colon tumours.
Sacha inchi seeds
- Contains lots of great omega3, 6,and 9 oils, lowers blood sugar, promotes eye health and a great source of fibre.
- Loaded with important nutrients like fibre, vitamin C and K. Rich in phytochemicals, which may help fight and prevent cancer.
- Excellent source of iron, may help prevent cancer and diabetes, boosts immune system, and beneficial for lactating mothers.
With proper nutrition, exercise and regular chiropractic care, eating all of these edible seeds in moderation can help you maximise their amazing health benefits.
For proper guidance about the right food choices, visit Hinterland Chiropractic. We provide you with nutritional tips that guide you to a stronger spine and a healthier life.
Contact us today! Call us on (07) 5527 3133.